Tuesday 2 December 2008

December 2nd

Today's prompt was about the weather, and how I think of it in relation to Christmas. My journalling read:

'LET IT SNOW

So I think you can guess from how this page is decorated that my ideal Christmas weather is SNOW! - especially as we now have the kids so don't travel anywhere. Sadly it doesn't often happen - I think the last time I saw a white Christmas I was about 19 and expecting my 8 year old sister to wake me up, when in fact it was my Dad, shouting with glee 'It's snowing, it's snowing...'.

Today's weather was my other favourite winter weather, very cold but clear and sunny, about 5 degrees centigrade.'

Really enjoyed doing this page, especially cutting out the paper snowflakes for the first time for years, and have saved the instructions so I can make some more with the boys for our windows.

No comments: