Tuesday 2 December 2008

December 1st

Today's prompt was all about writing a manifesto of why I am doing this journal. My manifesto read...

'I declare that I will use this journal to:
  • capture memories
  • keep a record of Christmas to share with my children as they get older
  • give myself some space and time to pause, reflect and appreciate.

I'm not really bothered if you think cutting, sticking and pasting is a waste of time, I think you're mad not to scrap as life is short and this is how to remember it.

I make a promise to myself to remember that my life is often hectic, so it's OK to keep notes and catch up later if needed.

Cathy Green 1/12/08'

Picture to follow as typically the batteries for the home pc mouse have run out and we have no spares so no way of uploading photos :(.

No comments: